Thursday, July 17, 2008

RE: The War On Democracy (MUST SEE) !!!!!!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Lori
Date: Jul 17, 2008 2:50 AM


From: Doreen
Date: Jul 17, 2008 1:37 AM


yup, i just finished watching it...this is a good one to help wake the sheeple up

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Mia
Date: Jul 16, 2008 10:32 PM


----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Warrior, Dreamer, Shaman...~John B.~
Date: Jul 16, 2008 6:35 PM


The War On Democracy...
I'm hoping that every single one of my friends will watch this. It is long but worth the time invested. This is an excellent source of information and another example of how the "corporation" of the US government and its financial interests are resourcing the globe and driving a wedge between the poor to average working class, and the filthy rich...

There is so much that we don't realize that goes on behind closed doors... This is a peek into a few of those doors, it is sad, angering, informative, enlightening, and even inspiring... This is one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. The best I have seen in a long time...

I am forwarding the embedded video for easy view, but I suggest you follow the link to the source and view it in full screen mode. This was gripping for me from start to finish, in fact I find myself wishing it lasted another three hours...

I give this documentary 5 thumbs up...
(use your imagination...lol)


Enjoy...



~Please Note...~
Blessings to my friend rhylynd for passing this powerful movie to me...




The War On Democracy Full Length And Full Screen









The War On Democracy Full Length And Full Screen









Bulletin By...
Warrior, Dreamer, Shaman

~John B~


Bringing you the truth of my soul since 1962!

Labels:

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker