Wednesday, June 13, 2007

RE: American Police arresting a 5yr old Black girl!!!!!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Vivid Imagination
Date: Jun 12, 2007 1:22 PM


WTF? You can't be serious!! I know for a fact that it is not possible to do this to a child in Britain, its even against the law until the child is 10.. this is some sick shit!!

FOR REAL!!

Respects to Sargent V!

What is wrong with America? You would "Never" see this in Japan! They didn't even bother reading her rights! I hope they were just trying too scare her because if not then you guys over there are more racists than I thought! If the little girl was white....Would they have arrested her? I never seen it before and this is my second time seeing this scene but different Black girl!


Labels:

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker