Friday, May 11, 2007

RE: Most Important Bulletin Today!!!!! Iraq Vet truth- Repost!!!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Save Our Troops, WE Wont Forget 911 - WAR HORROR!
Date: May 11, 2007 2:37 PM


Truth be upon,
and pain be gone to:

A Local Revolution 911Blogger.com
May 11, 2007

Big AL
May 11, 2007


bobby
§ Lori §
America
Impeach GeOgre/ 9.11 Truth
Doreen
Richie ;)~

4 ALL Vets...I love U! I support U! and THANK-U!!!

This is how I support my troops. PLEASE watch this and then visit the site below. It is time. NOW. Thank-U. Me, WE! Richie ;)~

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Dude
Trouble
Jeff
Trouble

After personally spending twenty months humping rice paddy's in Vietnam... I CAN RELATE TA THE FELLA!!!

I'm passing a hat around for donations to buy first class, "box seat" tickets at the Ford Theater for the entire Bush administration... This piece of work(Bush) deserves a reality check... Boots on the Ground!!! instead of being AWOL playing politics for his DADDY.

I gots ten grand for anyone who's served with ol Dubya In Alabama and can prove it









This will help U understand:
http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Labels: , ,

Google

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker